Chicken Tender Fried Rice
3 green onions, thinly sliced
3 Deli fried chicken tenders (6–8 oz)
1 (10-oz) bag frozen precooked rice with vegetables
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
2 tablespoons egg substitute (or 1 small egg, beaten)
Slice onions (green part only).
Cut chicken into small bite-size pieces.
1. Cook rice blend following package instructions for microwave.
2. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Add sesame oil and rice; cook and stir 1 minute to toast rice. Stir in stir-fry sauce.
3. Add egg slowly while cooking and stirring 1–2 minutes to cook egg. Stir in chicken and green onions; cook and stir 1–2 minutes or until hot. Serve.
Sparkling Honeydew Fruit Salad
3 cups honeydew chunks
3 kiwi fruit
2 carambola (star fruit)
3/4 cup ginger ale
3 tablespoons shredded coconut
1 tablespoon ginger spice paste
2 teaspoons black sesame seeds (optional)
- Cut honeydew into bite-size pieces.
- Cut skin off kiwi and cut into slices.
- Slice carambola; place all fruit in salad bowl.
2. Pour mixture over fruit; let stand 5–10 minutes for flavors to blend. Stir and serve.