2 tbsp. olive oil
3 cloves garlic , crushed
3 cups Prego® Roasted Garlic & Herb Italian Sauce
1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
1 lb. fresh or thawed frozen medium shrimp , peeled and deveined
1 pkg. (10 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Garlic Bread
16 oz. spaghetti , cooked and drained
3 tbsp. minced fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. for the bread.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until it's golden.
- Stir the sauce and red pepper in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Add the shrimp and cook for 5 minutes or until it's cooked through.
- Meanwhile, bake the bread according to the package directions.
- Toss the spaghetti with the shrimp mixture. Sprinkle with the parsley. Cut the bread into 2-inch diagonal slices. Serve the bread with the spaghetti mixture.