Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Brad + Britt Engagement Session by Roohi Photography




 Our new friends at Roohi Photography shot these fabulous 1950's vintage-inspired engagement photos of our clients Brad and Brittany! I must admit, they are one of my most favorite couples. I'm slightly biased considering I've known Brittany's parents for over 25 years.  I remember just like it was yesterday, her mother proudly showing off a ton of pictures Brittany and her brother when they were just a babies when we worked as telephone operators 20 years ago. I distinctly remember how completely honored I was when Brittany contacted me after she and Brad were engaged during the Christmas holidays in 2010. She texted me a picture of her engagement ring with the caption, " I'm engaged! You have to help me plan my wedding!" I responded, "Of course!" So as we round out these last months before their December wedding, I get a little sentimental when I look at these gorgeous photos. I wonder whether it's because Britt is all grown up or I'm just getting older. Nope. That's not it at all...I'm just happy. 
*To see more photos of Brad + Britt's Engagement Session click here



No comments:

Post a Comment